|The Walpole Public Library has 5 study rooms available for individuals and small groups. The four 9 x 11 ft. study rooms seat up to four (4) people and The Dr. Silas E. Stone Room seats up to eight (8) people. Study rooms are enclosed in glass, but are not sound proof. Please check-in at the Reference Desk before occupying a study room.
- Study rooms are reserved on a first come first served basis.
- Study rooms may be reserved only once a day for up to two hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be used beyond two hours if there are no requests from others for their use.
- Reservations may be made no more than one week in advance.
- Anyone not checking in within 15 minutes after the scheduled reservation time will have their reservation cancelled. The study room will be made available to the next person requesting room.
- The Stone Room may be used as an overflow meeting room and is not available to individuals during these times.
- Study rooms may be used only during regular library hours.
To reserve: Call the Reference Desk at 508-660-7334 to reserve a study room.