THOMAS CLAP HOUSE (C. 1750) WEST STREET. This house stood
opposite the Brass Ball Tavern (site of the Kendall Company) and
was standing as late as 1924. Taken down before 1963 to make a
parking lot for the Kendall Company.
This sketch is from The Walpole 250th Anniversary Calendar and was done by H. S. Ross.
Return to Historic Photos Main