St. Francis Church
East & Diamond Streets
ST. FRANCIS CHURCH (1878). In 1913 it was moved back and used
as a hall. The Church of the Blessed Sacrament was built in 1913
on the original site of the former church.
The sketch is from The Walpole 250th Anniversary Calendar and was done by H. S. Ross.
Return to Historic Photos Main