Summer Reading 2021
Click here to download the Bingo Card.
Friday, June 18, 2021 - JuneteenthThe Walpole Public Library will closed on Friday, June 18th in observance of the Juneteenth Holiday.
The Library will resume its regular hours on Monday, June 21st at 9:30am.
Library Services beginning May 29th
updated 6/1/2021Beginning Saturday, May 29th, the Walpole Public Library will rescind many of the policies that were adopted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Social distancing and wearing of masks will no longer be mandatory. Meeting and Study Rooms will be available to patrons at pre-COVID occupancy levels. Occupancy limits for the building will also revert to pre-COVID levels.
For everyone’s safety:
- According to the CDC and State guidelines, it is recommended that all unvaccinated persons were a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Please clean tables and equipment after use.
- Please do not share food or drinks, while in the library.
- Lobby pick-up and home delivery service will continue for patrons who do not wish to enter the building.
- The library is not accepting book donations at this time.
Lobby Pickup of Library materials
The Walpole Public Library continues to offer no contact lobby pickup of library materials. If you are interested in picking-up library materials in the lobby, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508-660-7340 to set up a pickup time.
Delivery of Library materials
No contact home delivery of library materials continues to be available to Walpole residents. If you are interested in receiving library materials via delivery, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508-660-7340 to arrange a home delivery. Library materials are delivered on non-holiday Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We can only provide delivery inside the Town of Walpole.