Upcoming Friends' Events
- Monday, October 3 - 7 pm - Gary Hylander: "The Salem Witch Trails"
- Saturday, October 8 - 1 pm - Alison O'Leary, author: "So Close to Home"
- Tuesday, October 11 - 7 pm - Jeff Belanger: "A Supernatural Evening"
- Monday, October 17 - 7:30 pm - Beth Knaus of ArtMatters: "Leonardo da Vinci"
- Tuesday, October 25 - 7:30 pm - Krisanthi Pappas with Bill Duffy: singer and pianist
- Thursday, November 3 - 7 pm - Kim Weineck: "Intoducing Pastel Painting"
- Tuesday, November 15 - 6:30 pm - Larry Tye, author: "Bobby Kennedy: The Making of a Liberal Icon"
- Thursday, November 17 - 7:30 pm - Anthony Sammarco, author: "Lost Boston"
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 10/6/16 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is 10/6/16 and the book topic is Elizabeth is missing by Emma Healy. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
- Ancestry [Library Edition] : library use only product. Please contact the WPL Reference Dept. for further information @ 508.660.7341
- The Outlook : [Print Edition Only] 52 issues starting 08/12/2013
- Value Line Investment Survey : [Print Edition Only] 52 issues starting 07/05/2013
Made possible by a generous donation from the
Walpole Public Library Endowment Trust
FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!