Upcoming Friends' Events
- Monday, January 30 - 7:30 pm - Beth Knaus, ArtMatters: "Art Keeps Us Human"
- Tuesday, February 14 - 7 pm - Bob Jackson, author: "The First Ladies"
- Saturday, March 11 - 1 pm - "Stanley & Grimm" Celtic music duo: Nikki Engstrom, fiddle; Sean Brennan, guitar
- Thursday, March 16 - 7 pm - Stephen Collins, actor: "Irish Voices"
- Monday, March 20 - 7 pm - Chris Coyne (from Rockport): "Watercolor Painting Demonstration"
- Saturday, March 25 - 1 pm - David Kruh, author: "Scollay Square"
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 2/9/17 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is 2/9/17 and the book topic is One Summer by Bill Bryson. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!