Upcoming Friends' Events
- Thursday, November 3 - 7 pm - Kim Weineck: "Intoducing Pastel Painting"- See Details
- Tuesday, November 15 - 6:30 pm - Larry Tye, author: "Bobby Kennedy: The Making of a Liberal Icon" - See Details
- Wednesday, November 16 - 7 pm - Ray Rickman: "Value of the Book" - An interactive workshop - See Details
- Thursday, November 17 - 7:30 pm - Anthony Sammarco, author: "Lost Boston" - See Details
- Saturday, December 10 - 1:00 pm - The Senior Moments: "Christmas Carols with our local chorus"
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 11/17/16 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is 11/17/16 and the book topic is The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
- Ancestry [Library Edition] : library use only product. Please contact the WPL Reference Dept. for further information @ 508.660.7341
- The Outlook : [Print Edition Only] 52 issues starting 08/12/2013
- Value Line Investment Survey : [Print Edition Only] 52 issues starting 07/05/2013
Made possible by a generous donation from the
Walpole Public Library Endowment Trust
FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!