Hiking the Bay Circuit Trail
Monday, November 6th at 7:00 pm
Dan & Marilyn Brielmann along with Alan French will be your guides taking you along the Bay Circuit Trail, a 200 mile natural wonder that arcs around the city of Boston from Newburyport to Kingston. There will be music, video, information about a trail that’s in your own backyard and time for questions. We look forward to your joining us for this Fun Informative Event.
Upcoming Friends' Events
- Tuesday, October 24 - 7 pm - Peter Zheutlin, author: Rescued (rescue dogs)
- Thursday, October 26 - 7 pm - Professor Gary Hylander: The Cuban Missile Crisis
- Wednesday, November 1 - 7:30 pm - Alison O'Leary, co-author: Inns and Adventures: A History and Explorer's Guide to New Hampshire, Vermont and the Berkshires - See Details
- Thursday, November 2 - 7:30 pm -Anthony Sammarco: Jordan Marsh: New England's Largest Store
- Tuesday, November 7 - 7 pm - Ted Reinstein, author: New England's Country Stores
- Wednesday, November 8 - 7pm - Gary Gekow Job Seeker Workshop: Interview Shop #2: Behavioral Interviewing - See Details
- Thursday, November 16 - 7:00 pm - Contemporary Folk Duo: Sweet Wednesday
- Monday, November 20 - 7:30 pm - Ross Hall: Cape Cod Railroads
- Thursday, November 30 - 7pm - Gary Gekow Job Seeker Workshop: The Importance of LinkedIn - See Details
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 11/30/2017 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is Thursday, November 30, and the book topic is The moon is a harsh mistress by Robert Heinlein. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
Recently Added Product for Walpole Card Holders
|Thousands of MODERN and ANTIQUE maps. World, Continent, Country, U.S. State Maps, Climate, Geology, etc.|