Now available to Walpole Library Card holders
Current borrowing limit 5 titles per month3-Step Sign up:
1) Download the app or go to hoopladigital.com
2) Register with your library card [Walpole cards only]
3) Borrow free digital eBooks, movies, and more with no late fees!
Upcoming Friends' Events
- Wednesday, April 25 - 7:30pm - Contemporary Folk Singer Duo: Crowes Pasture
- Wednesday, May 2 - 7:30pm - Andrew Kusmin artist/author: Palette of Dreams
- Monday, May 7 - 1pm - Harvey Leonard, Meteorologist
- Tuesday, June 12 - 7:30pm - Michael Tougias: Above & Beyond: JFK and the U-2 Pilots During the Cuban Missile Crisis
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 5/17/2018 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is Thursday, May 17, and the book topic is Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
Recently Added Product for Walpole Card Holders
|Thousands of MODERN and ANTIQUE maps. World, Continent, Country, U.S. State Maps, Climate, Geology, etc.|