The Walpole Library Will be Closed on
Monday, May 30th in observance of
The library will reopen at 10AM on Tuesday, May 31st
FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 6/2/16 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is 6/2/16 and the book topic is The Dog Stars by Peter Heller. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
Upcoming Friends' Events
- Thursday, June 2, 7:00 pm - Bob Michelson: "Digital Photography with your Smart Device"
- Thursday, June 9, 7:00 pm - Howard Freedman: "Coping with College Costs"